Children’s Film Society, India organised a weeklong Mahatma Gandhi Film Festival from 26th September to 2nd October, 2020 to conclude sesquicentennial of Mahatma Gandhi.
To mark the culmination of 2-years long commemoration of 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, CFSI in association with other media units conducted online shows of CFSI’s films based on Gandhiji’s principles on various platforms as follows –
Films Division – Gandhi Filmotsav (26th Sept – 2nd Oct 2020)
In Association with Films Division, CFSI films BAPU NE KAHA THA & ABHI KAL HI KI BAAT HAI were streamed alongwith Films Division’s documentaries during Films Division organised – GANDHI FILMOTSAV – a weeklong film festival on Mahatma Gandhi conducted from 26th Sept to 2nd Oct, 2020.
I have also seen children successfully surmounting the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul. – Mahatma Gandhi
NFDC’s OTT platform – Cinemas of India (30th Sept. – 5th Oct. 2020)
For intense reached, CFSI associated with NFDC for online streaming of its films – BAPU NE KAHA THA & ABHI KAL HI KI BAAT on NFDC’s OTT www.cinemasofindia.com during “150th Years of Celebrating Mahatma Gandhi” from 30th Sept. to 5th Oct. 2020.
Nehru Science Centre (28th Sept 2020)
CFSI film BAPU NE KAHA THA streamed live on 28th Sept by Nehru Science Centre on social media platform – Facebook & Youtube
Mahatma Gandhi Film Festival (26th Sept – 2nd Oct 2020)
On CFSI Website www.cfsindia.org
CFSI films BAPU NE KAHA THA & ABHI KAL HI KI BAAT HAI were streamed on CFSI website during CFSI organized – MAHATMA GANDHI FILM FESTIVAL from 26th Sept to 2nd Oct, 2020.
The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children. – Mahatma Gandhi
Online shows in association with NGOs
To inculcate values and principles of Mahatma Gandhi, online shows were organised in association with NGOs pan India of CFSI’s films namely BAPU NE KAHA THA & ABHI KAL KI BAAT HAI alongwith NFDC’s film GANDHI.
Total 64 shows, enjoyed by 2827 child audience were conducted in multiple cities in association with NGOs listed below-
Mellow Foundation, Delhi
2. Nari Niketan Trust, Jalandhar, Punjab
3. State After Care Home, Punjab
4. Children Home for Boys Gurdaspur, Punjab.
5. Observation Home, Ludhiana, Punjab.
6. Bal Sambhal Organization, Jaipur
7. SoS Children’s Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
8. Rural Educational and Agricultural Labour Society, Tirupati -Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
9. Madarsa Ashrafia Yateemkhana, District Durg, Chhattisgarh
10. Children Home for Boys Gurdaspur, Punjab.
11. Anvita Specialized Girl Child Home Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
12. Shree Bala Ji Prem Ashram & Nikhil Vidyalaya, Ludhiana, Punjab.
13. SoS Children’s Village, Cochin, Kerala.
14. Manav Sansadhan Sanskriti Vikas Parishad, Surguja, Chattisgarh
15. Manav Sansadhan Sanskriti Vikas Parishad Bal Grih, Koria, Chattisgarh
16. Unnayak Sewa Samiti, Raigarh, Chattisgarh.
17. Snehalaya, Guwahati, Assam.
18. Government Boy’s Home Kalyanpur Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
19. Urban Residential Hostel for Girls (Orphan Home), Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
20. Prarambh Foundation, Barmer, Rajasthan.
21. Superintendent Children Home for Boys, Bathinda, Punjab.
22. Anant Anath Ashram Nathana, Bathinda, Punjab.
23. Sushil Balak Grih, District Janjgir Champa, Chattisgarh.
24. SoS Children’s Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka. .
25. Children Home for Boy’s Gurdaspur, Punjab.
26. Shree Chakradhar Balika Griha, Raigarh, Chattisgarh.
27. Basundhara, Cuttack, Odisha.
28. Government Observation Home Alwar, Rajasthan.
29. Jeevodaya, Hyderabad, Telangana.
30. Nari Niketan Trust, Jalandhar, Punjab.
31. Rakshana Charitable Trust, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
32. Bal Vihar Orphanage, Delhi.
33. Samarpit-Centre For Poverty Alleviation And Social Research, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
34. Srijan Samajik Sanstha, Rajnandgaon, Chattisgarh.
35.Shelter Don Bosco, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
36. Narayanchandra Trust, District Palghar, Maharashtra.
37. Rays-Aasha Ki Ek Kiran, Jaipur, Rajasthan 38. SoS Children’s Village, Guwahati, Assam.
39. Arya Anathalaya, Delhi.
40. Youth Home, SoS Children’s Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
41. Sevalaya, Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu.
42. DESIRE Society, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
43. SoS Children’s Village, Thrissur, Kerala
44. Rajkiya Bal Girh, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
If we wish to create a lasting peace we must begin with the children. – Mahatma Gandhi