With Diwali approaching, followed by Christmas and New Year gift shopping is being made easy by CFSI’s Marketing Cell. We will customize a gift pack of our best DVDs for you to give your children – Your Budget, Our Best Films, Home Delivered. Start your Online Shopping Today with a CFSI gift pack. CFSI’s DVDs are now available at the click of the mouse – any day, any time, through the year.
On November 3, 2012 children suffering from cancer will experience a brief relief from their pain during a special show of Gattu in the auditorium of the Tata Memorial Hospital. As November 14 is Children’s Day, CFSI is offering schools and NGOs an opportunity to make it special for children with a screening of our award winning and much acclaimed film Gattu. NGOs, clubs and housing colonies can organize their own screening of Gattu. Call our Marketing Officer for details and bookings.
NGOs, schools, institutions, clubs are invited to have a festival or single shows of children’s films. Call our Marketing Cell with details about your premises, we will lend all our support and include your shows in our Calendar of Events. If you have a suggestion for how best we can reach out with our films do write in to us.
This year belongs to Gattu, directed by Rajan Khosa and produced by CFSI; it has been charming audiences and winning accolades all over the world. It was the only official entry from India at the Berlin International Film Festival, where it earned a Special Mention Award by International Jury for Generations: Berlin International Film Festival 2012.
The other awards include:
- Audience Award: Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA) 2012
- Best Film: New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF) 2012
- Best Young Actor for Mohammad Samad: New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF) 2012
- Honourable Mention at: Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles” (IFFLA) 2012
- Citation of Excellence:Tel Aviv International Children’s Film Festival 2012
- Master Mohammad Samad nominated as Best Lead Actor : South Asian International Film Festival in New York
- Selected in Golden Horse Taiwan 2012 : Network for the Promotion of Asian Films
To date we have received 21 script proposals for future productions. In keeping with emerging communication technology, the CFSI website has introduced an Online Film Proposal and Form Submission link for film production from September 15, 2012. Filmmakers are invited to access the link which is available on our homepage and complete all formalities online.
HAPPY DIWALI FROM GATTU & FRIENDS AT CFSI