Grandparents are the family’s greatest treasure, the founders of a loving legacy, the greatest storytellers, and the keepers of tradition. Grandparents keep family close at heart through their special love and care.
To honour and express gratitude towards constant love, care, and support on Grandparents Day on 13th Sept, CFSI films NANI MAA and AMULYAM were screened at multiple locations for the infotainment of children at the following NGOs/Organisations, while taking all necessary steps to prevent the spread of Covid19.
Animation song ‘Vaishnav Jan To’ based on Mahatma Gandhiji and CFSI film ‘The Story of Kachrapur’ made by Little Director on ‘Cleanliness’ were also screened before screening of film ‘Nani Maa and Amulyam’.
- Govt.Home Boy’s Kalyanpur Kanpur Nagar, U.P.
- State of Core Home & Sahyog Holiday Home, Amritsar, Punjab
- Bal Grih Shishu (Asian Sahyog Sanstha India) Varanasi, U.P.
- Anvita Specialized Girl Child Home, Varanasi, U.P.
- Bal Vihar Children Home Delhi.
- PASS Manovikas, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. (A home for “Intellectually Disabled” children).
- Save our Soul Children’s Village, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh