On the occasion of 74th Independence Day – 2020, CFSI conducted screening of its patriotic film CHOTA SIPAHI directed by Jayshree Kanal & A S Kanal, for children at the following NGOs / Organisations, while taking all necessary steps to prevent the spread of #covid19.
Animation song ‘Vaishnav Jan To’ based on Mahatma Gandhiji and CFSI film ‘The Story of Kachrapur’ made by Little Director on ‘Cleanliness’ were also screened before screening of PATRIOTIC FILM “Chota Sipahi”
- Basundhara, NGO, Cuttack, Odisha
- Samarpit – Centre For Poverty Alleviation And Social Research, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Navjeen Children’s Home Society, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Sambal Orphanage, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Udayan Care, Delhi & Gurugram
- Arya Anathalaya, Delhi
- Rays, Aasha Ki Ek Kiran, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Nehru Seva Sangh, Kalahandi District, Odisha
- Jan Jagran Kendra, Hazaribagh District, Jharkhand
- Narayanchandra Trust, Palghar District, Maharashtra
- Shelter Don Bosco, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Bal Kalyan Parishad Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Save our Soul Children’s Village, Hyderabad
- Srijan Samajik Sanstha, Rajnandgaon District, Chhattisgarh
- Sambhav Social Service Organization, Madhya Pradesh
- Jeevodaya Society, Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh.
Synopsis of Chota Sipahi:
Joze is a young Goan boy growing up during the freedom movement of the state in the 60s. Though young and thus expected to remain ignorant of the political winds brewing all over, he becomes acutely aware of the grave injustice everywhere and the sacrifice made by those around him. This instils in him a sense of responsibility that becomes instrumental in saving many lives during a crucial military operation.